C4-WIT - Official Rules
MAT FRASER AND BROOKE WELLS EVENT
ALL APPLICABLE NATIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Participation in the General Admission Event and or VIP Event (as defined below) (collectively, the “Event”) constitutes Registrant’s (as defined herein) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these event rules (these “Event Rules”).
The Mat Fraser and Brooke Wells Event (the “Event”) is hosted by Woodbolt Distribution, LLC d/b/a Nutrabolt (“Nutrabolt”), with offices located at 4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd., Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78749. These Event Rules will be available on the Nutrabolt’s website through the date of the Event. Nutrabolt’s athletes Mat Fraser and Brooke Wells (the “Athletes”), WIT Fitness Limited (“WIT”), Tropicana Wholesale, Protein Bargain Wholesale, Theragun, Inc., and any other persons or entities furnishing services, demos or products as part of the Event as sponsors, co-hosts or independent contractors are defined as the event parties (the “Event Parties”).
- Eligibility; How to Participate: This Event is only open to companies organized in England, Wales, and Scotland. Eligible participants must complete the registration form located at www.cellu.co/C4-WIT by January 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (“Registration”). Participants must provide all required information during Registration to have the opportunity to receive ticket(s) to the Event.
- Tickets; Registrants: Subject to availability, Nutrabolt will distribute a limited amount of digital and or physical tickets to the Event (with VIP Event tickets being invite only) (“Tickets”) and admission to the Event will be on a first come, first serve basis to eligible participants who have completed the Registration in accordance with these Event Rules (each, a “Registrant” and collectively, the “Registrants”).
Each Registrant who will attend the Event must (i) be eighteen (18) years of age or older, (ii) a legal resident of England, Scotland, or Wales, and (iii) execute Nutrabolt’s Participant Release & Image Rights Waiver prior to the Event.
Nutrabolt will email Registrants at the email address provided during Registration to notify the Registrant whether he/she has received a Ticket. Only Registrants who provide identification (e.g., a driver’s license or passport) at the Event that matches the name provided during Registration will be permitted to enter the Event.
- General Admission Event/Ticket: Each General Admission Ticket will admit one (1) Registrant to an event scheduled for Saturday, January 18, 2020 beginning at approximately 1:45 p.m. GMT at WIT’s fitness facility located at 1, One New Change, London, England EC4M 9AF.
- VIP Event/Ticket:Each VIP Ticket will admit one (1) Registrant to an event scheduled for Saturday, January 18, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. GMT to 1:45 p.m. GMT at WIT’s fitness facility located at 1, One New Change, London, England EC4M 9A. The VIP Event Ticket will also include admission to the General Admission Event referenced above.
- Ticket Conditions:The Tickets have no cash value. No substitution, transfer, assignment, sale or cash equivalent of the Tickets is permitted. Tickets do not guarantee admission to the Event; Nutrabolt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deny anyone admission to the Event, or request anyone to leave the Event for any reason including, but not limited to, any attempt to interrupt or impact the Event in violation of Paragraph 8 (Technical Malfunctions) and Paragraph 9 (Conduct) below.
Nutrabolt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to postpone, cancel, or modify the Event or the Event at any time, for any reason, without notice. If any Registrant is unable to use his/her Ticket for any reason, such Ticket will be forfeited in its entirety, and no substitute or compensation will be provided. If any Registrant is unable to participate in any portion or all of the Event, or if the Event does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, Force Majeure Events or for any other reason, no other substitute or compensation will be provided.
Registrants are solely responsible for all costs and expenses related to attending the Event, including but not limited to air, train, ground, or public transportation, car rentals, taxi fees, gasoline, tolls, parking, insurance, baggage and handling fees, tips, meals, drinks, hotel or other accommodation fees, gratuities, incidentals, passenger tariffs/duties, surcharges, transportation provider fees, travel upgrades, service or facility charges, security fees, and taxes. Registrants are solely responsible for all applicable taxes and/or any other fees or costs associated with the Event and/or receipt of the Tickets.
The Registrants, as a condition to receiving any Ticket(s), will be required to sign and return Nutrabolt’s Participant Release & Image Rights Waiver prior to the Event. If any Registrant fails to complete and return Nutrabolt’s Participant Release & Image Rights Waiver prior to the Event, or any Registrant fails to comply with any of the requirements in these Event Rules, such Registrant’s Ticket will be forfeited, and he/she will not be permitted to enter the Event.
Use of the Tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions, releases, waivers, rules, and regulations imposed by the Event Parties. Nutrabolt has no control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of the Event Parties. Nutrabolt makes no warranties or guarantees, either express or implied, with respect to the Event.
- Publicity Rights. The Registrant’s acceptance of a Ticket constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) for Nutrabolt and the Event Parties to use said Registrant’s name, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and country), in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without notice or further compensation.
- Release and Limitation of Liability: Participation in the Event (including the Event) is at each Registrant’s risk. By participating in the Event (including the Event), to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Registrants agree on behalf of themselves, their heirs, and any representatives to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Nutrabolt and the Event Parties (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all direct and indirect losses and third party claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to Registrant or any person (including, but not limited to, those arising from death or personal injury) or property of any kind resulting or arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Ticket, or participation in the Event (including the Event) or any Event-related activity.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT (INCLUDING THE EVENT), TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REGISTRANTS FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES RELATIVE TO THE EVENT (INCLUDING THE EVENT) AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE EVENT. The failure of any Released Party to comply with any provision of these Event Rules due to any act of God, storm, hurricane, tornadoes, other inclement weather, fire, riot, earthquake, illness, act of terrorism, act of public enemies, war, civil unrest, or actions by governmental authorities outside the control of Nutrabolt (excepting compliance with applicable law), or other force majeure event (collectively, “Force Majeure Events”) will not be considered a breach of these Event Rules by such Released Party.
- Technical Malfunctions:If for any reason this Event (including the Event) is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, the Nutrabolt reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Event (including the Event) in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and take any other action which in Nutrabolt’s sole discretion is fair and equitable. Nutrabolt shall have no responsibility or liability (including but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death) for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration information; acceptance/possession, use/misuse, and/or defects of the Tickets or any other services or products provided in connection with the Event (including the Event); any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized in connection with the Event (including the Event); interruption or inability to access Nutrabolt’s website, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware, software compatibility problems, or otherwise; any damage to Registrant’s, or a third person’s computer, network, and/or phone and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the Event (including the Event); or any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects, and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of Nutrabolt or any vendor, service provider, or contractor assisting with the operation or administration of the Event (including the Event). Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Event mechanics and/or implementation will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Conduct: By participating, Registrants agree to comply with and be bound by all applicable national and local laws and these Event Rules. Failure to comply with these Event Rules may result in disqualification from the Event in Nutrabolt’s sole and absolute discretion. Nutrabolt reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify or terminate the Event (including the Event) in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the Event. Registrants further agree to comply with and be bound by decisions of Nutrabolt with respect to the Event (including confirming the eligibility of Registrants, issuing Tickets, and permitting entry into the Event), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Nutrabolt reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Registrant, or other individual it finds to be: (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the smooth operation of the Event (including the Event), (ii) taking any action which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Event, or (iii) otherwise violating these Event Rules. By participating, Registrants represent and warrant that they will not tamper or attempt to tamper with the entry process or smooth operation of the Event (including the Event), including, but not limited to, by introducing any malware, bots, or other program which tampers with the operation of the Event, or initiating or participating in any form of online attack on the Event. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NUTRABOLT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Questions: All questions and inquiries about the Event may be submitted via email to email@example.com.